Gibraltar (tunnels) - 1 day trip from 45 €
Destination: Gibraltar, (U.K.) South Spain.
Type of excursion: 1-Day excursion
Type of transport: Luxury touring bus
Departure and arrival information:
- Departures from Monday till Saturday
- Departures through out year
- National local holidays excluded
Description of the excursion:
In the morning we will leave with a luxury touring bus from Costa del Sol in the direction of Gibraltar. You will be picked up at the agreed time and location. Our pick up locations are spread all over the Costa del Sol, at the most hotels and bus stops along the road A-7 (Old N-340). A full list of pick-up times and locations will be displayed during the booking process.
The route will continue on the motorway towards Gibraltar. During the journey you will pass “The golden mile”, famous golf courses (like Valderrama and Finca Cortesin) and the city of Caseras. At half of the journey there will be a stop with the opportunity to have a drink at the cafeteria or to use the toilets.. You will arrive at short distance of the main street. From here we take an other minibus to continue our tour with a local guide. The guide will tell you anything about the state and his history. After visiting the Europe-point and the world famous St. Michael cave (where you can see the only free-living monkeys in Europe) there will be a stop at the “Great Siege” Tunnels or World War II tunnels. There will be a short time of leisure left when you have visited the tunnels. When we leave Gibraltar we make our journey back without an intermediate stop.
The excursion includes:
- Transport with luxury tourbus (air conditioned)
- Bus guide speaking in multiple languages
- Local guide speaking in multiple languages
- Obligatory travel Insurance
- Entrance to the St. Michael cave
- Entrance to the Great Siege tunnels
- A vallid passport and/or a Valid ID-card for all travelers from EU countries
- Travelers from outside the EU please check our customer service for a full list of countries that requieres a visa to visit Gibraltar.
- We always advice you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- In summer time we recommend “light” clothing, and maybe a hat or a cap.
- Don't stay in the sun for a long time and drink enough water to stay hydrated.
- In winter time we recommend warm and rain proof clothing.
Back to excursions in Gibraltar.
Fill in this form to send your enquiry details to our reservations team, then we will send you a personal quotation and interesting suggestions. Please check your SPAM folder. In case you don't receive an answer from us in a period of 72 hours we recommend you to call this phone number: +34 952 243 242.
PLEASE NOTE: All reservations should be confirmed at least 2 working days prior to arrival. Reservations made over the weekend will be processed on Mondays.