In one of the most pristine beaches on the Andalusian coast is found the Hotel Apartment Martin Alonso Pinzon.
Mazagón occupies a large swathe of nearly 6 miles of golden sand that stretches from the mouth of the Rio Tinto to the Golden Tower, running along a Quaternary dune cliff.
Our Apartment Hotel Martin Alonso Pinzon located between two lighthouses on the El Picacho dune, facing The Espigón beach offers customers nearly six km.of beach just 250 meters from our facilities.
Accommodation:78 rooms and 2 Wheelchair accessible rooms
Air conditioning and central heating Direct dial telephone
Free WIFI connection
Fully equipped kitchen
Shower / bath
Bars and restaurants:
buffet and a la carte restaurant
Piano bar “ Habana Vieja”
Conference room for 60 people Conference room for 22 people
category : 3 *
location: Mazagón- Huelva-España Sevilla and Faro airport distance: 90 km
Beach distance: 250 m.
Port : 200 m
24 hours reception
Outdoor pool for adult and children Solarium
Rent a car service
At the Hotel Apartment Martin Alonso Pinzon we also offer customers the possibility to discover and enjoy everything the historical, artistic, natural and cultural Mazagón and the province of Huelva has to offer.
From our installations we can inform the customer of the following activities, excursions, routes and visits:
- Visits to the National and Natural Doñana Park: visits with 4x4 vehicles or on horseback, both in the northern and southern areas of the park.
- Private excursions for 4 people with bilingual guide through the Nature Reserve and National Park.
- Photographic Routes through the National and Natural Doñana Park.
- Boat and catamaran rides.
- Horse cart journeys and “Rociero” routes in the natural park.
- Horseback riding on the beaches of Mazagon watching evening falls over the Atlantic.
- Bike rental.
- Trips to El Rocío, Almonte, Sevilla, Jerez and Portugal.
- Visits to the wineries of the County of Huelva.
- Donkey walks in Moguer.
- Excursions to the Odiel Natural Park and marshes, to the Lake of Mothers and Domingo Rubio channel.
- Visits to the Rio Tinto Mining Park: entry into the Mining Museum, Casa 21 (home of the English period)
- Excursion to the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche, visiting the Cave of Wonders. We also visit the Ham Museum.
- Excursion to Isla Magica, Aquopolis Cartaya and Karting Cartaya.
Fill in this form to send your enquiry details to our reservations team, then we will send you a personal quotation and interesting suggestions. Please check your SPAM folder. In case you don't receive an answer from us in a period of 72 hours we recommend you to call this phone number: +34 952 243 242.
PLEASE NOTE: All reservations should be confirmed at least 2 working days prior to arrival. Reservations made over the weekend will be processed on Mondays.